Effective February 28, 2022, the requirement for wearing masks indoors has lifted in Illinois. Illinois is considered a low-risk state and all persons and staff are no longer required to wear protective face coverings in public places, including Rockford Urological Associates. You may continue to wear a face covering or request one as needed. Thank you for your cooperation.
– Rockford Urological Associates Physicians and Staff
COVID-19 Important Information
Help us keep our community healthy and safe!
Rockford Urological Associates has taken all necessary steps to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to monitor state or local authorities’ health recommendations and guidelines. Following the latest CDC guidelines and recommendations for low-risk states to ensure both patient and staff safety, we have updated our COVID-19 information:
- We ask that ANYONE who is ill or showing flu-like symptoms (this includes fever higher than 100 degrees, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, headache, body aches, chills, fatigue, sore throat) stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We continue to provide quality ventilation throughout our building.
- If you have a cough, a fever or difficulty breathing, and you are worried you may have COVID-19, please call your primary care physician. RUA does not have test kits.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment 14 days past your return date.
- Telehealth (virtual visits) are available.
We will update this page regularly to reflect any changes that may become necessary.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!