Effective May 1, 2020 all persons must wear protective face covering in public places, including Rockford Urological Associates. Please arrive to your appointment with your own protective face covering. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
– Rockford Urological Associates Physicians and Staff
COVID-19 Important Information
Help us keep our community healthy and safe!
Rockford Urological Associates is taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To ensure both patient and staff safety, the following guidelines are now in effect.
- We ask that ANYONE who is ill or showing flu-like symptoms (This includes fever higher than 100 degrees, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, headache, body aches, chills, fatigue, sore throat) stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We continue to try to limit the amount of people in our waiting rooms so we are asking that only one family member come to your appointment.
- If you have a cough, a fever or difficulty breathing, and you are worried you may have COVID-19, please call your primary care physician. RUA does not have test kits.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days we ask that you reschedule your appointment out 14 days past your return date.
- Telehealth (virtual visits) are available.
We will update this page regularly to reflect any changes that may become necessary.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time!